Think we are going with the North Trail 30 QOK

GaryWT

We have been looking for awhile for a new TT after being seasonal for 10 years. We have looked at Outbacks, Bullets, Prime Time Tracers and Crossroad Sunset Trails. We thought we had picked the Sunset Trail as it met most of our needs. Then we went to the Boston RV show and saw the North Trail for the first time and we like everything with the 30 QOK. We are just working out a few things and checking the brand out some since we had never seen it before but it looks like it will be a go real soon. Anyone else have this model or is it too new.

jimtoo

Hi GaryWT,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

The North Trail is probably the most popular TT that Heartland produces. It is really gaining on all the others and I'm sure you will get lots of good replies.

Enjoy the forum and become a Heartland Owner and Club member.

Jim M

Ticaster

That is a brand new model, so I doubt that anyone has one or has much experience with it. I too have been looking at TT's for over a year now, pretty much looked at every bunkhouse model out there. We just ordered our trailer, a 29BUDS Caliber Edition. Got word that it will arrive in a few weeks. From what I have seen out there, it is hard to match the quality that is put into the Heartland trailers and the North Trail models.
Good luck deciding, it feel good when you finally make that choice and no longer have to look!

GaryWT

Well, we are not prospective buyers any longer, we are owners, not picking it up until around April 1 but we have the North Trail 30QOK for our future camping needs.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Congrats on the North trail 30QOK !!! Only 1 month togo to pick it up !! Hope to see ya at future rallies. Come on spring !!!