Prospective Owners No Longer

philgrg

We are no longer prospective owners! Took delivery of our 2011 395RW on 02/17/11. Everything seems to work and looks good so far with the exception of a couple cosmetic issues. We love the floor plan, and glad we went with the RW 395 vs Cyclone. There's more room in the living room, and the sliding glass door makes it look even bigger yet. Can't wait for it to warm up so we can go camping.

Gave it the ultimate towing test on the way home from the dealer. Two hour drive with 30mph headwind.

truknutt

Committed Member
Welcome to the Heartland Multi-Lifestyle Vehicle Family! How's that Mike Alpin, I didn't call it a toyhauler! :rolleyes:

Hope you really get to enjoy it this year.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
philgrg, don't wait for warmer weather. Head south till you get to it and get set up. Congrats on the new Multi-Lifestyle Vehicle.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and welcome to the forum from the Tennessee folks. I know you will enjoy your coach as we have enjoyed our Big Country. Check out joining the Heartland Owners group in your state. Enjoy and travel safely.

Mike Aplin

Welcome to the Heartland RV family and congrats on your NEW 395RW!! Please check us out on Road Warrior Facebook and keep us posted on all of your adventures!! Take care, Mike:cool:

ditkitty

Awesome!! We just took ours out last weekend for the first time. Love it :) Took the dogs this time, we'll take the motorcycles next time....

Tomorrow Tomorrow

Finally we pick up our new Landmark Rushmore tomorrow. Thought this day would never come - been waiting 2 months. Can't wait to see it.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Re: Tomorrow Tomorrow

We were like kids in a candy store when we picked up our Grand Canyon. Do a thorough PDI and make sure you see, and understand, how everything works. Enjoy!

ditkitty

Take 'em both! We do, it is the reason we bought the Cyclone.

Well, we have two big dogs, and I don't really like to leave them cooped up if we take off on the bikes all day. I'm sure they'd be fine, and there's plenty of room, but it's just a personal preference ...... I'm sure I'll come around :)

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Sadly this does not show the complete traveling circus/zoo that our Cyclone allows us to travel with. Our garage helps us to bring our Harley, golf cart, two golden retrievers, one Persian cat and until this summer, our large Blue and Gold Macaw.
multiple lifestyle options!

Riverman

So do we!
Must be something about owning a pair of Goldens along with a "Multi Lifestyle Vehicle"
We also have a pair of these great dogs although we have yet to take them along.
I get to listen to everyone elses yappy hounds at each campspot!
Where do they ride while traveling?

Mike Aplin

That is awesome news!! Road Warriors pull like a dream in 30 mph headwinds!! Welcome to the family. Take care, Mike :cool:

porthole

Retired
Must be something about owning a pair of Goldens along with a "Multi Lifestyle Vehicle"
We also have a pair of these great dogs although we have yet to take them along.
I get to listen to everyone else's yappy hounds at each campspot!
Where do they ride while traveling?

In the backseat. The old GMC had a custom made cushion that fit nicely on the fold down seats.
The new truck now has a removable platform for the girls to sleep-play on while traveling.
It is about 28" x 60"', plenty of room.

The PVC will be added on to and is an attempt to keep my back seat driver in the back seat :D

Attachments

• F-350 rear seat1.JPG
    F-350 rear seat1.JPG
    348.5 KB · Views: 18
  • F-350 rear seat 2.JPG
    F-350 rear seat 2.JPG
    382.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

ccupton

We pick up our new RV tomorrow. Gonna be hard to slep tonight. Gonna have to spend tonight emptying our old one for trade-in.
Amazing how much stuff you can put in an RV over 12 years. Looking forward to owning a Heartland RV.