Hats and Shirts did not have monograms as expected :(

Bob Vaughn

I was so disappointed yesterday, I received my order from Martin for Big Country shirts for me a my wife and Big Country hat for myself.....Only to find they had shipped the shirts and hat with no monograms or names....I tried to call but for some reason every time I called they said they were busy with another customer and leaving a message got no response, so I tried e mailing them with a copy of my order and I have not heard any thing back from them.....I hope this was just an oversite...

jbeletti

Re: Heartland Branded Apparel and other items now available online

Bob - I sent a note to the owner to contact you to reconcile your your order versus your expectations. Hope you work it out and get what you want or what you paid for.

Jim

Bob Vaughn

Bob - I sent a note to the owner to contact you to reconcile your your order versus your expectations. Hope you work it out and get what you want or what you paid for.

Jim
I just received an email from Brad Martin and they are going to fix the mix up on Monday....Thanks for the assist....

jbeletti

:) You got to be stylin' in the right gear at the FL rally.

Jim

Bob Vaughn

I still do not have my shirts....I talked to Janice today and she was hoping that they might be shipped out today.....It is only one week till the Fl. Rally.....

Bob Vaughn

I am happy to report that Janice at Martin Marketing came thru and we received our shirts today complete with our names and the Big Country Logo....am eager to wear them to the Fl. Rally this weekend....