Visited the Grand Canyon Today

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Well, not the big ditch in Arizona, but the Landmark version. Extended the slideouts, turned on the furnace, and checked out the electrical. Everything working (knock on wood) perfectly. Can't wait for just a few more weeks to pass by.

dieselsweetheart

ahaha....I was like..."what??? I know they couldn't go to MD but why are they in AZ???" Good to know it's in top shape. See any stinkbugs??

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
None in, or on, the trailer yet. Have seen a few on the kids house, so they are close by.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Did the same this weekend. Took the Country to the tire man for rotation/balance of tires, then washed/wax the coach and cleaned/resealed the roof. The battery is weak so I'm going to run it down to the battery store to have it check cuz it's over 5 years old. Also found one of the front snap leg pins bent and cracking so going to replace it ASAP. YIPS - can afford it to break. Other than that - camping season here we come!!!!

hillsonwheels

Finally got ours out of the hospital and have been doing a few mods and getting it ready for the GA and FL rallies. Sure do hope this last trip to ER took care of the water in the underbelly problem. Thought positive, so I had the tech order a new underbelly and install. :eek: The OE belly had so much sag it really didn't look good.

Looking forward to GA and FL rallies.

Might be something to that 'holic stuff!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Dick