New Owner

Allow me to introduce ourselves. We are new to the Heartland World, with our 2nd 5er bought last year. Its a cyclone 2010 with a floor plan 3612. We bought it late last year and have only been out with it once. believe it or not it all worked pretty well. we had a couple of minor gliches, nothing to get excited about. We are signed up to attend the NJ rally this May. My "handle is "njroadking and our names are Gary and Donna, we also have a Katrina rescued dog, "Mardi Gras". Donna and I both ride Harleys and are looking forward to a great first season with the new Heartland. Hope to see ya soon. Gary

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Congratulations Guys. I'm not at all surprised with your new Heartland. We also bought ours last year and put over 7,000 trouble free miles on it.

jimtoo

Hi Gary and Donna,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

You just need to load the bikes,,, get hooked up and go and make lots of great memories with your Cyclone.

Enjoy the forum and ask your questions if you have any.

Jim M

Kurt

Kurt&Gwen
Hi Gary and Donna,
Welcome to the Heartland/Cyclone Family!
You'll love your new Cyclone. We bought our 2011 3612 last year and are very impressed with it.

Happy Camping and safe travels.

Kurt

TNT

Hello-

You'll love not only the cyclone but the lifestyle that goes with it. We have had a toy hauler for 5 years and the Cyclone 3210 for the last two. Wouldn't trade it for anything, except maybe a 3612. I think that's our next purchase.

Enjoy!!

Tom & Tina

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Gary & Donna ,

Looking forward to meeting you guys at the NJ Rally !! You will be with great bunch of Heartlanders !! Debbie & john put on a great event !!! Plus Duane AKA (Porthole) will be there with his Cyclone !! Some refer to him as the gadget/Mod guy !! See you there !!!!