Just ordered the 185!

It was a toss up with the R-Pod but we finally decided on the MPG 185 and ordered it on Saturday. The dealer had agreed to replace the microwave with a convection microwave (the same one that is in the R-Pod). I like to have the ability to bake cornbread, muffins etc... when we camp. Our first camping trip will be Memorial Day weekend. Can't wait to get it. :D

It was a toss up with the R-Pod but we finally decided on the MPG 185 and ordered it on Saturday. The dealer had agreed to replace the microwave with a convection microwave (the same one that is in the R-Pod). I like to have the ability to bake cornbread, muffins etc... when we camp. Our first camping trip will be Memorial Day weekend. Can't wait to get it. :D

I didn't realize I was logged on to my husband's account when I posted this. FYI... he does not bake, I do. LOL :D

brains77396

We pulled our MPG186 with a Frontier. 13.5 MPG at 60 mph. I don't think there are very many 186 models floating around as they were changed to the 183 models early on in production.

I love it.

2010 Nissan Frontier, 2011 Heartland MPG 186.....Stand Back, We Don't Know How Big This Is Going To Get!!!

There's your new signature.