AWM 960 DVD/CD/MP3 Player

We have a 2009 Big Country. Only occasionally use the dvd player. Put a CD in one evening and player got stuck. Couldn't turn CD off, eject, change volume, nothing. Did a hard reset by taking loose the fuse. This cut the Cd off. Now can't do anything with this player. We mostly use it for DVD's but can't do anything with it now. Anyone else have this kind of problem? Talked to ASA rep and only recommendation is to replace the player.

Any suggestions of replacement would be great. Have used this Jensen very little so not sure if we want another Jensen. We'll probably have a dealer replace because of all the confusing wiring - we're not the most literate in this area.

Thanks for any help.

6.7powerstroke

I wouldn't go with another Jensen. Their stuff is entry level at best. Find a reputable car stereo shop near you and ask them what they would sell you. I don't know the unit but I am assuming it is a car stereo size. If so, they can get you a Kenwood or Alpine that will be ten times better. They will be a fraction of the cost too. Good luck!!

caissiel

There are DVD car players available on E-Bay that are great units, I have one in the truck for the past 3 years , see my signiture, If my 960 fails I will install it. You will have to loose on of the speaket set if an amplifier not used.