extended warranties

jboy66

I am looking to purchase a 27P Prowler and would like to know if Prowler or Heartland offered extended warranties like Forest River does.
Thanx

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I am looking to purchase a 27P Prowler and would like to know if Prowler or Heartland offered extended warranties like Forest River does.
Thanx
I may be wrong, but I think all extended warranties are sold by the dealers, using third party companies. Or you can get one yourself from Good Sam. Read the fine print on whichever one you like, they're not all created equal.

jbeletti

jboy,

Heartland does not offer extended warranties. You're looking at 3rd party suppliers of extended warranties. They are out there. Thank you for considering Prowler by Heartland RVs!

Jim

noobee

I may be wrong, but I think all extended warranties are sold by the dealers, using third party companies. Or you can get one yourself from Good Sam. Read the fine print on whichever one you like, they're not all created equal.

Wrong! When I purchased my previous unit, a Forest River Cardinal, FR offered a 2nd YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY for $100.00. Those "Extended Warranties" sold by dealers are not warranties but are Service Plans.

CS

jboy66

Thanks Guys, You've all been a great help. The dealer says he will sell me an extended 4 yr. for 1278.00. 1 year is a mfg. warranty, the appliances, tv, etc. have a 2 yr.......sounds a little steep for basically 2 yrs.