LOCATION/DATE SET - 2012 - Gillette, WY

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

The 2012 Rally Location and Date has been set - June 14-17, 2012 - Cam-Plex in Gillette, WY.

Save the date :)

Jim

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: 2012 Rally Location and Date has been set - June 14-17, 2012 - Cam-Plex in Gillette, WY

Cool, A'm in.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

Re: 2012 Rally Location and Date has been set - June 14-17, 2012 - Cam-Plex in Gillette, WY

Looking forward to it too. We want to take time after the rally to visit things in the area (Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Black Hills, Wall Drug, Corn Palace and other touristy area and things :)

Jim

Paul & Nan

We are planning on it as well. Have not visited that area for a long time. Want to do all the toristy stuff as well. Nan

SmokeyBare

Gillette is the place to be !! :)

loafer

Hey Dave (Cookie)
Looking forward to seein you all again. we will be there
Bill and Maureen

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter

Patty and I will be there.........so look out Dave. We have been to all those places since we go to ND all the time.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired

We will be there. If anybody is planning on coming through Cody and needs anything at all please let us know. Looking forward to it.

kkamshop

We are planning to come - would love a side trip to Deadwood if possible, we didn't have time to do that the last time we were there.

talley

Outstanding!! Neither Diane or I have been to that part of our country. It has been on our "BUCKET LIST", and the 2012 rally will provide a great focal point.

And thanks to Heartland and Jim for the thoughtful decision to rotate these rallies across our country.

Jerry

rjr6150

Kathy and I now have it marked see you all there. Jim as I offered before let us know we can be up early to assist as needed. Maybe can even tap into work for some goodies.

jbeletti

Kathy and I now have it marked see you all there. Jim as I offered before let us know we can be up early to assist as needed. Maybe can even tap into work for some goodies.

Yes to all Randy :)

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member

It's a maybe for us. We've been talking about visiting Yellowstone at some point. Gillette would be a good layover before heading there for a few days. Looks like it might be too far for a day trip, though.

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler

Founding Colorado Chapter Leader

Sounds real good

The Colorado Chapter is there for you, let me know what we can do?

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC

We plan on it as long as school is out in time for us to get there.
Kristy

ceegee

How exciting !!!! We can't wait.

porthole

Retired

Looking forward to it too. We want to take time after the rally to visit things in the area (Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Black Hills, Wall Drug, Corn Palace and other touristy area and things :)

Jim

Me too - guess it gives enough time to start filling the change jar.

Now if it was only within 2 weeks of Sturgis .............................

skyguy

We are so there! (I think that's how you say it these days!)

Al & Rexann

hillsonwheels

We've been planning on that rally since you first started scoping things out. Then you mentioned the barbecue you had! Now..........if only the oil barons in the sky will only cut us all some slack on diesel prices????????????

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador

The wheels on the truck and camper go round and round. Not sure if we'll be coming in from the North, South, West or East but we'll be there. Registration is still so far away but it's time to start getting mentally prepared to register early, want to ensure we don't miss out on a sure to be awesome rally.

Kevin & Nelly

Status
Not open for further replies.