Aftermarket tank indicators

timbuktu

Anyone know of any aftermarket fresh, grey, and black tank indicators? I know I've seen on a forum somewhere that someone installed these indicators that actually attach on the outside of the tanks (if I remember right, they are some type of sticky strip that are cut to fit the tanks). They are supposed to give a much more acurate indication of tank fluid levels.

herefishy

Anyone know of any aftermarket fresh, grey, and black tank indicators? I know I've seen on a forum somewhere that someone installed these indicators that actually attach on the outside of the tanks (if I remember right, they are some type of sticky strip that are cut to fit the tanks). They are supposed to give a much more acurate indication of tank fluid levels.
Sea Level is the one you are thinking about. They are rated the best but are pricey. We got a set of Horst Miracle Probes that we haven't installed yet. A lot cheaper and have good reviews.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Those darned probes...they were a real issue with our first rig. I tried all the tricks to get them to work except replacement. Then it occurred to me...although it was very convenient to be able to look at a gauge, I really didn't need them. The more camping I did the more I "knew" when the tanks were nearing the full stage and it was time to dump. Maybe someday I will want them to function as intended but for now...not worth the worry!