I want a Landmark Toy Hauler

fjspinelli

Common Sense Jake
OK Heartland, I have kicked the tires on other brands, repaired my Cyclone 3950 by myself, but still want another Heartland. Either I need an increase in my medication or you need to build me something.

I want a Landmark Toy Hauler. Put together a well appointed toy hauler, with a touch of class, and one of those super slides with the bed/closets/washer dryer (like the Grand Cannon model) and I will drive to Elkhart to pick it up directly.

Note: Stop using cheesy trim work and start using real wood.

FJ

ChopperBill

Some how I cant picture a Landmark with a black and white checkered floor and diamond plate splash board on the counters!

Northern Virginia
I think that is the EXACT appeal of a Landmark toy hauler. Not all of us want the diamond plate and checker board flooring.

We would also love a LM toy hauler.

truknutt

Committed Member
Some how I cant picture a Landmark with a black and white checkered floor and diamond plate splash board on the counters!

I don't know what you're talkin' about; our Cyclone Full Throttle has neither black & white checkered anything nor diamond plate splash boards. You're looking at the wrong manufacturer. A multi-lifestyle vehicle can be classy yet functional. I do agree though that a Landmark MLV should be doable.

Northern Virginia
You'll have to agree that most of the toy haulers have a "Race Track" motif to them. I certainly think so.

John

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
OK Heartland, I have kicked the tires on other brands, repaired my Cyclone 3950 by myself, but still want another Heartland. Either I need an increase in my medication or you need to build me something.

I want a Landmark Toy Hauler. Put together a well appointed toy hauler, with a touch of class, and one of those super slides with the bed/closets/washer dryer (like the Grand Cannon model) and I will drive to Elkhart to pick it up directly.

Note: Stop using cheesy trim work and start using real wood.

FJ

You will have to dump that 05 6.0 fast as it won't match a Landmark Toyhauler.

porthole

Retired
You'll have to agree that most of the toy haulers have a "Race Track" motif to them. I certainly think so.

John

Not the Cyclones!
The Cyclone is the trailer that steered me towards the toy haulers. I did not care for the race car motif.

fjspinelli

Common Sense Jake
My little truck does just fine with our Cyclone and my Sunnybrook 391KSURV before that. Our Sunnybrook was an upper end toyhauler. Dovetail drawers on the cabinets and real wood on the interior trim were the "little" things that you miss after they are gone. Don't get me wrong, I like the appearance of the interior of our 3950, it just is too cheesy in certain areas - like the styrofoam trim work stained Cherry. The newer, dark cabinets and trim of the Landmark don't do a whole lot for me, but the supersize slide in the Grand Canyon does. The larger area of carpet and real day/night shades are great, but most importantly the one I just looked at had tilt out/crank out windows that you can open when it is raining or crappy and don't have to worry about water coming in. The sliding type windows are for applications where this won't work...not every window like we have now. Heartland is headed the right direction with the full body paint so lets get a Cyclone that does not look like a rodeo or motorcross star owns it and we will be on the right track. Lets build this thing for the 2012 model year?! I will come to the plant to help!