tank heaters

spock

when your camper is being made will Heartland install tank heaters and pipe heaters to the camper, how hard would it be too install them later

jimtoo

Hi spock,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family of owners. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm not sure, but I think tank heaters may be an option. But don't know what you mean about pipe heaters, unless your referring to heat tape.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

spock

let me ask you something, I have not been in a Greystone yet but my wife likes the bathroom layout on the GS 28rl , will I have a problem with the shower and the bedroom,I am 6ft 4in tall

danemayer

I'm also wondering about pipe heaters (12V pads that go around the gray and black pipes). Obviously the underbelly needs to be opened up. I'm wondering how big a deal it is to tie into power, and whether it helps keep the drain valves from freezing in below zero weather.

Anyone have them installed?

jbeletti

Heartland offers 110 volt AC heating pads as an option on some brands. None in 12 volt DC though. Also, no waste pipe heaters - sorry.

A company called Ultra Heater offers a host of AC and DC pipe/tank heating items. Check them out.