Question about the Table size in the 184

Just wondering if anyone on the forum owns a 184 and if they can tell me the size of their table top. I am getting the 185 but we want to find a folding table that is the same size as the one in the 184. This way we will have the option to leave our dinette as a bed and have our meals sitting at the sofa slide out.

MPG185-GA

We do the same thing. Although I found handling the table that came with the 185 just a bit too cumbersome so now I use 2 pieces of 3/4" plywood as the bed set-up and they store neatly under the cushions when not in use. Much easier to deal with. I also found a Coleman camping table (lightweight) that I will use for inside dining at the love seat when weather forces me inside. Coleman makes several models, but I have this one (PACKAWAY 4 in 1) http://search.coleman.com/cgi-bin/M...ery=table&hiword=TABLES TABLET TABLETS table which separates into two smaller tables and allows me to eat at the love seat....We have learned that flexibility and multi-use items are key ingredients with these smaller trailers...hope that helps.

I also found a Coleman camping table (lightweight) that I will use for inside dining at the love seat when weather forces me inside. Coleman makes several models, but I have this one (PACKAWAY 4 in 1) http://search.coleman.com/cgi-bin/MsmGo.exe?grab_id=0&page_id=3089&query=table&hiword=TABLES%20TABLET%20TABLETS%20table%20 which separates into two smaller tables and allows me to eat at the love seat....We have learned that flexibility and multi-use items are key ingredients with these smaller trailers...hope that helps.

Thanks for the tip. When you use that Coleman table, is the one piece long enough for two to eat on? I would think you might need a table that is at least 42" long x 18" wide.

MPG185-GA

Well, the nice thing about using this table is I use one and the wife uses the other one. And that is quite handy if someone needs to get up because room is at a premium. Kinda has a TV tray feel to it, but at least I can get up without disturbing her.

I just might end up making a small foldaway table, that is another reason why I was curious about the dimensions of the table in the 184. I just needed to know the L x W x H. My guess is that it could be a 42 x 18 x 29. I would like to see how close I am in my guess.