Chapter Leader Introduction

jbeletti

Hello everyone,

Dave and Amy Tardiff have stepped up to become the first Chapter Leaders for the State of Wyoming.

Please join me in congratulating Dave and Amy!

Their forum username is "codycarver". Post a reply to this thread by clicking the Post reply button above. PM them here.

Thanks,

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:

jnbhobe

Congratulations Dave and Amy;we hope to get your way soon, maybe it will be at rally time.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats Dave and Amy. It's great that you are going to be Wyoming Chapter Leaders.

Peace
Dave

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Hey...Congratulations! I love the state of Wyoming especially the Wind River/Big Horn mountain areas! I have ridden that route on my way home from Sturgis SD. Beautiful! Can't wait for your first rally.

Best Wishes!

dieselsweetheart

Hi Dave and Amy and congratulations on your new role as CL's. Welcome to that branch of the Heartland family!! From your PA cousins!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Dave and Amy. Heartlanders in Wy are lucky to have folks like ya'll stepping up. Keep us information when you get your first rally going.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
I'm so glad you decided to assume the Chapter Leader role and get our Wyoming chapter rolling. Congratulations and have a fun time! If there is ever anything I can do just let me know. Hope you have a fall rally. . . we'll be passing through in September on our way back from Alaska.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congratulations to Dave and Amy on your new role as Chapter Leaders. Have fun with it because the rest of us do!

Also, congratulations to all owners in the state of Wyoming for having a new home chapter and a future full of rallies close to home!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome to the newest founder leader of Wyoming !! How many State are we up to now ?

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Dave and Amy, welcome from the Virginia Chapter. You'll have a great time as Chapter Leaders - a little work, but mostly a lot of fun, and you get to meet many wonderful new friends. Congratulations!

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Welcome Dave and Amy,Congrad on your position of Wyoming chapter leader looking forward to meeting you at a rally in the future good luck .TRAVELER07, Mich chapter

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Thanks to everyone for your warm wishes. We are very excited to have this opportunity and look forward to meeting all of you. A little back ground seems to be in order so….

I was born and raised in New Hampshire. I came to Wyoming in 1994 to work in a back country hunting camp for 10 weeks and I’m still here!! Long story that I’ll save for the campfire. I met my best friend and future wife in 1996, popped the question in 1999 and we were married in 2000. I figured as long as I can do simple math I’ll always be able to tell her how long we’ve been married. I continued to work in the back country guiding summer pack trips and hunting trips in the fall. As a hobby, I started carving antler (Codycarver) and making antler crafts. As luck would have it, it seems there is a demand for that stuff so, I have been making a living at it since 2002. Mostly lighting now - but some furniture too.

Amy is a life long Cody resident. She went to the University of Wyoming in Laramie and then returned to Cody after graduating. She has been working in the insurance industry ever since.

We have Tucker, our yellow lab, four horses; Bull, Sabre, Nugget, and Bella and two mules; Ralston, and Shelby.

We became interested in RV’ing around 2001 while watching HGTV’s annual RV show. When it was over, Amy said she thought she might like that. You could have knocked me over with a feather but we started talking about it and saving and researching until we ended up purchasing our Big Horn 3670RL. We took our first trip last Sept. and were completely hooked.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Welcome Dave and Amy
This is a great forum and you will enjoy traveling in your Bighorn. I was raised in Midwest, Wyo. Just north east of Casper. Graduated in 1962. A lot has changed since then.

When we get to Wyoming we will give you a holler.

BC

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Welcome to the family Dave and Amy, Heartlanders are great people and the rallys are a blast. We are looking forward to our first in sept. Hope to meet you guys some day.