Billings, MT RV Show

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Anybody going to the Billings RV show at the Metra this weekend? We will be there Sat. if the weather allows and would love to meet up and say hi!!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Dave, does the Metra even have a roof yet. Remember the tornado last year that took it off?? No, can't make it this year. Big Timber still has 3' of snow and -2* yesterday, Billings was 3*. Must be some brave soul's going to the Metra. Are they dropping the coachs in with helicopters?? BTW, Dave it's suppost to snow here tommorrow....snow down to 500'.

codycarver

I don't know if the roof is back on yet but they are having the show in the pavilion section. Last year they had some coaches outside. Feel bad for those folks if that's the case this year. Still light snow right now but it is suppose to clear tonight and we may even get up to double digit temps tomorrow.

Bob&Patty

Double digit's..................WHOOOOOPIE. Was in Montana in November.........it was FLAT COLD.

codycarver

Ok Bob, Here is the update. Cold but clear this am. Went to the show. Not a single Heartland product in the place but they do have a roof, or at least the start of one. Saw a front living room Montana. Neat idea until you sit down or should I say try to stand up. If you're not careful you will hit your head on the slide frame. The rear bath/bed room didn't make sense to us. I also noticed they have their version of the UDC. Not sure but I'm thinking it is a knock off of the Heartland because I didn't notice it last year when we were in the market. All things considered we will be keeping our 3670. This is a photo from the front porch. 0 degrees but still pretty.

outside.jpg

ankie3467

Just want to say Hi to those in Billings!!! We went to the show and looked around and then went to Metra RV across the river from the big show and bought our Elk Ridge today!!!

codycarver

Congratulations!!! You will love it. Please consider joining the Heartland owners club and joining us at some rallies.

Bob&Patty

ankie, congratulations on the new coach. The Elk Ridge is a nice coach.

Dave, what mountain range is that....Bear Tooth or Absorkies?

Bob&Patty

Ankie, just so you know...Pat and I have a place in Round up and our daughter lives in Big Timber. So we consider ourselves Montanians. Someday we can get out of here and be there for good.