Atlantic City RV Spring Expo

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well, we're getting ready for another weekend spent in the Atlantic City Convention Center spreading the Heartland word.

John and I want to thank Crossroads RV for allowing us to again hang out with the crew. As a matter of fact, we owe it to them for a lot of reasons. The first and foremost is their support of the New Jersey Chapter.

The February show is always the better of the two Atlantic City Shows, so if you're in the area and have nothing to do, please stop by and say hello at the Crossroads display. You never know! Trust me, I speak from experience! The November show resulted in us ordering a new 3185 which we will be bringing home next weekend! :cool:

Hope to see y'all at the show!

jbeletti

John and Deb,

Thank you for all you do for the club and getting the word out. Have fun serving the Heartland Kool-Aid this weekend.

Jim

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We had a great first day at the show. We really had a blast with Paul & Vicki Lopiccolo and Marie & John Hurlihy. Also thanks to Bryan, Ryan and Chris of Heartland RV for their involvement and compliments. We also will be showing our 3185 next saturday to some perspective owners as it wasn't at the show today. We met some Edge, Caliber and Big Country owners who knew nothing about the forum or the owners club but they do now!

Attachments

• IMG_0672.jpg
    IMG_0672.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0664.jpg
    IMG_0664.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0657.jpg
    IMG_0657.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 25

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
It is not entirely glued so it can be disassembled for storage. When we take it apart I will measure the PVC pieces and post a complete listing of doohickies and thingamajigs along with the measurements.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We were at the Blair County RV Show on Saturday (about 1hr. south of State College). Only one dealer with Heartland, had 3 North Countries and 1 MPG. All were very nice, but we were hoping to see something in a mid profile 5er, like the Sundance or the Greystone. We stopped by a dealer that was close by, who had an open house, they had a few Bighorns.....Very nice, just to big and heavy for us.

Wish we would have known about the Atlantic City RV Show. We were in Sweedesboro NJ on Thursday and Friday for work. I think that is about an hour from Atlantic City. Might have been worth the stay.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Jamie, I know it's not much help now but Crossroads RV in Newfield, NJ is a dealer for both about 35 minutes from Philadelphia. They represent both Sundance & Greystone. Give them a call if you want to look OR come to the NJ rally. They wil be on display during the rally!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We would love to come to the NJ Rally, but it is the last of May and the daughter isn't out of school until the 1st week of June. Going to a rally with out her would not be good.

Thanks for the dealer info. I'm in NJ once to twice a month. Maybe I'll stop and take a look.

Jamie

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Finally home! Great show, great Kool-Aid, great back ache and tired feet!

Really had a good time and it was great to meet our newest NJ Club members Rob & Donna today. Welcome to you both!

For us the shows are over now so all that's left is the camping! Rally Ho!