New owner

We are proud owners of our 305 RW and we ove it. cant wait for the weather to get better! I am heading to Daytona this week for Bike week with my Road glide ....Cant wait!

jimtoo

HI harleyhauler,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

It will not be long and the weather will be perfect for camping and riding. Have a great trip.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi harleyhauler,
Welcome to the forum and to Heartland.We know you will enjoy your new unit.The weather has been beautiful here in western NC today.My name is Terry Deal.My wife Renee and I are the NC Chapter leaders of the Heartland Owners Club.It is great to have you as part of the Heartland family and hopefully we will meet you around a campfire somewhere real soon.We do have 2 Heartland rallies coming up in NC in April and we would love to see you there.If you are interested in some information on these two events let us know and we will be glad to pass it along to you.Have a great week in Daytona and we will talk to you latter.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new toy to carry your toys. I know you will enjoy being able to take your bike with you. The Tennessee chapter would like to invite you and your bike to the Tennessee rally the first weekend of August (5-7) this year. It would be a great time to bring the Harley and run the Dragon if you haven't done that before.
Enjoy and travel safely.

BruteForce

Congrats on your purchase. We hope you enjoy it as much as we're now enjoying ours!

Tomorrow starts our first camping trip of the year!