We did it! Proud owners of a 27RLSS

ankie3467

After alot of research and looking, We decided on the Elkridge 27RLSS. We pick it up on Monday the 28th.:rolleyes: I ame excited. Now where did I see that Delivery Inspection form?

banc1982

Well congrats to you, hope you enjoy it, we are new to this site, we have a Heartland Bighorn 3500RL and we just love it.

jimtoo

Hi ankie3467 and banc1982,

Welcome to both of you to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

If you have questions or need help, just ask and someone will help.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

ankie3467

Congrats to you too Bank1982. I have been checking out this forum for a bit, thats all part of the research I have done!!! Where would we be without the internet???

MarkL

From another new owner of a 27RLSS...welcome to the Forum! The members here are very helpful and so friendly. You're going to love the new rig.

ankie3467

Ok--We picked it up today. I really think we picked the right one. I am so excited to actually get out and use it. But here in Montana-we will have to wait a month anyway or go somewhere warm!! We do have one question--And we asked this when we first started looking and we told that this model didnt have the Diamond Plate Tool box. BUT the MSRP sheet shows it under standard equipment. So did we screw up and accept salesman's answer when we didnt see it. He is gonna go visit with the salesman tomorrow. Should this model 27RLSS have had the Diamond Tool box, and where was it supposed to be at? Left or right side? Thanks for you help.

olcoon

We don't have one on our 2011 27RLSS. The rigs I've seen them on had them on the side with the UDC, and it was set down so the lid was even with the basement floor.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Congratulations!!! You will love it. We have a newly formed Heartland owners club chapter and are looking forward to some get to gethers here in Wyoming and Montana. Hope you can join us. We would love a tour of your new coach. I'll send you a PM with some details.​

sengli

We just last fall took delivery of our 27RLSS too. There were other things in the standard equipment list that was not in our unit. The remote control for the slide and lights was listed, but wasn't included. Again the larger RV's might have everything listed in the brochure.

JJOren

Congrats to all the new owners of the 277RLSS!!! What a great rig!!! We throughly enjoyed ours before moving up to the Landmark!!!

sengli

Looks like the 27RLSS has been discontinued. The heartland site shows it as dealer stock only now.