Big Country Height

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
OK...I could go out and measure this but we still have snow!

The advertised height of our 3450TS is 12'11". Is this to the highest point of the rig and does this mean to the top of the air conditioner?

Many Thanks!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
My thoughts on overall height is "it's close to 13'.6". Probably closer to 13'.2"................but all it takes is a little bump under a bridge and you now have BC convertable.

jimtoo

SJH, as far as I can tell it does include the factory installed rear A/C. I have a Bighorn 3055RL, it was listed as 12' 11",,,, I had the front A/C installed. I measured mine with a board and level across the front a/c (highest point) and I am 13'2" hooked up and ready to roll. I have been under a few places at 13'6"...with no noise :) and my a/c still works...so I guess I am OK. :)

Jim M

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Thank you!

Is 13'6" a magic number? I noticed you both mentioned that height.

SilverRhino

OK...I could go out and measure this but we still have snow!

The advertised height of our 3450TS is 12'11". Is this to the highest point of the rig and does this mean to the top of the air conditioner?

Many Thanks!

I'm sure you know this......Measure from the highest point to the ground.....when connected to your truck on level ground. A friend measured his off the truck....went to put it in a storage shed......measurement changed when hooked up and it didn't get shorter!!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
After adding a 2nd ac to our 3250, we measured our rig at 13' 4" while hitch to the truck.