debbie jean

madj+1 wienerdog

first Sundance 2900MK
When we ordered our 2900mk the info showed a flip-up kitchen counter extension. It is now not offered. Any thoughts on where to find one?? Our dealer offers a small one (about 12 by 16). Would like a much larger one , but can"t seem to find one. Thanks

davebennington

Hi,

We have a Landmark Golden Gate and my wife also wanted a counter extension but did not like the one offered by Heartland. We went to Woodworkers Supply(woodworker.com) and picked up a bracket kit (928-021 12" FOLDING SHELF BRACKET) and then ordered a large cuttng board from Metro Kitchen (metrokitchen.com) part number jb-r03 (John Boos R Board 20 X 15 X 1 1/2) so far it has worked out very well for her.
Hope this helps.

Dave

ChopperBill

The one in our Bighorn is small and sits low. Some one on the Bighorn forum raised theirs up to the height of the counter. Might do a search. It appears the new Bighorns extension is full size and the right height.

jimtoo

We just took delivery last month on our 08 3055 and the counter extension is still small and mounted low.

We are taking delivery of our 2008 Sundance 2900MK next week. I too wanted a counter top extension. My handy husband is in the process of making me one from ash wood, than he will seal the wood. We are very excited. I do wish the sink was larger, it is not a 60/40 like the flyer. Do you have a wooden door on your fridge? Ours came in black. I hope you have wonderful trips in your new Sundance.

madj+1 wienerdog

first Sundance 2900MK
debie jean

thanks for all the feedback. the hinge and cuttingboard looks good. Our 2900mk fridge is wood. I do like it better than the stainless we thought it was supposed to be!!