Dallas RV Show this past weekend

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We went to the Dallas RV Supersale at Market Hall this weekend. It was definitely well attended! I saw the Landmark Key Largo and San Antonio, as well as the T2 Big Horn and Cyclone units. Also walked through the latest offerings of Road Warrior, Big Country, Sundance, Greystone, North Trail, Trail Runner, North Country, Prowler and (of course) Elk Ridge units. All very impressive! Heartland continues to upgrade and adapt to suit the RV public. Wish there had been some MPG or Edge and the new NT-Caliber, but I guess you can't have it all. :p

Keep up the great work, Heartland!

mmomega

AnyTimer
I was there as well, we actually bought the Key Largo that was sitting outside. Spent almost the entire day Friday there, man my feet hurt going up and down all the steps and walking on that concrete floor. That Titanium Edition BigHorn was pretty sweet looking as well.

TravelTiger

Well congrats on the purchase!! Yes, my knees and feets were barking by the end. The Key Largo outside, near the back? That's a nick rig! DH stood in the shower. :) We were there Sunday. I was amazed at how much 'traffic' was evident on the carpets of the coaches we went into. Make sure they clean yours! We bought our Elk Ridge at the same show last year. :)

mmomega

AnyTimer
Yep that was it but yeah we are having them clean everything. This dealer is doing an awesome job with us so far I'd recommend them to anyone especially compared to our last one. Kind of glad that we missed the Ft. Worth show :)

TravelTiger

We went to the Ft.Worth show as well. They didn't have a Key Largo there, only the San Antonio. So you didn't miss a thing. ;-)

mmomega

AnyTimer
We are using ExploreUSA RV in Ft.Worth. It's right off of I-35.... was our old dealer and I will NEVER do business with them again. So far the ExploreUSA guys are great, very friendly and this time around I kind of feel important instead of my checkbook being the important one in the relationship.