ATF: Razor - Information Needed

I just purchased this 2008 Razor 2650tt and had a few questions. Any basic model information would be appreciated..insulation..ratings..capacitys...air cond spec..heated tanks..etc. There are also 2 switches that I could not figure out. One switch was on the passenger side cabinets by a light switch and the bunk operation switch. The other switch was in front of the sink and had a red/orange color to it. Also is the trailer came prepped for a generator but I noticed the generator door was solid...no holes or venting on it. Is that required for a generator? Where can I get replacement stuff for this? The cook top cover (extra counter space thingy) is missing. So is the sink covers. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Erik

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Erik, you may not get an answer from the factory since it has been dicontinued. Your best bet is to call HL service and discuss these things with them. Make sure you have the VIN# handy when you call.

Eric I just purchased a 08 razor and on the walk through I was told the switch under the sink is for you water heater (electric)on/off. If you have a switch for the water heater on your control panel it is to turn water heater with gas. Use bith at same time for fast hot water....Hope this will help you
YellowSnow