Kitchen Wall

Bob Vaughn

We are decorating the inside and was wondering what people place on the wall behind the kitchen sink on the 3250TS ?

lew2885

Not much, but we have our paper towel holder mounted vertically just to the right of the sink and that electrical outlet there. To the right of that, I've hung three small pictures, and over the sink we have a "love picture" that our great-granddaughter drew for us put up with tacky putty stuff. We did have an undercounter coffee maker (Black and Decker), but the steam from it damaged the cabinet door above it, so when it went bad, we replaced it with a Cuisinart no-carafe coffeemaker. Takes up counter space, but oh, well. For what it's worth, I bought a wood bathroom bar towel rack and a wall peg, and I mounted the bar at the end of the counter, and the peg at eye level on the stairway wall (left side) for husband's cap/jackets.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Several spice racks, a decorative dish soap wire basket, switches that used to be in the cabinet to turn on interior lights but most importantly we added a backsplash made from solid surface that matches the countertops to all the countertops.

archbarb

My DW has a creative side to her. When we ordered our BC 3250TS she didn't want the border trim so she could decorate the walls like she wanted. She likes taking wood and cutting pieces that look like they came from the 1950's. She does mostly vintage and retro pieces, and if its red, she's going to put it up!

As for storage behind the sink, she feels she doesn't need it. As you can see in the pic's we do have a coffee pot and convection oven on the counter!!!!!

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr270/archbarb/DSC02205.jpg?t=1299016355

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr270/archbarb/DSC02203.jpg?t=1299016401

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
We installed the "tin roof" looking plastic panels on the walls behind the stove. Not hard to do as long as DW stays out of the way. I thought I had some pix of it...but maybe not. Guess I should take some.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
This is our stove area decor. Dar likes those hanging plates. Note: the 9-LED fixture above the counter is not as bright as the photo looks. I had to enhance it to show the detail. It does provide more lighting, however, than the 1003 bulb did. I also reversed the direction of the fixture to shed the light towards the stove, rather than the wall.

View attachment 12184

We put our favorite sign above the sink. "Life Is Good", because it is when you are out enjoying God's handy work in your Big Country with the love of your life.