Thank You to Moderators

SilverRhino

I would like to thank all the Moderators that freely give of their time to keep this Forum on track.

Another Forum that I have belonged to for a number of years and follow regularly seems to have lost it's original purpose. I for one, appreciate when the Moderators keep us on track and are willing to close those threads that wander to far of the path.

Thank you all!! Keep up the great work, we appreciate ya'll!!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Thanks for the kind words. While it's not a difficult job, I have to sometimes step away for a while. Jim Beletti is the guy deserving of the recognition. If not for him, it wouldn't be the greatest RV Forum on the WWW. He pays us well but I'm getting tired of Gruel, maybe a cheeseburger now & again would be nice.:D

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for noticing we are here.
Ray, I like the gruel but I wish Jim would let us out once in a while to see the sunshine.

Peace
Dave

pegmikef

Ditto on the thanks. I have really learned a lot on this forum and am always amazed how easy it is to find items whether it is generators, stereos, trucks, or TP holders. Thanks much for the organization!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Good Job Guys!

Sometimes I forget to tell people how awesome their work really is.

jbeletti

Thanks for noticing we are here.
Ray, I like the gruel but I wish Jim would let us out once in a while to see the sunshine.

Peace
Dave

Hey now! I let you, Ray and Jim out for 15 minutes in Kerrville at the RV.net rally. I'll send you each another "grow light" bulb for your outdoor simulation zone, inside your homes/RVs.

Thinking about adding some granola to the gruel. Thoughts?

Love you guys! Keep up the great work to help keep this forum one of the best out there.

Jim

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hey now! I let you, Ray and Jim out for 15 minutes in Kerrville at the RV.net rally. I'll send you each another "grow light" bulb for your outdoor simulation zone, inside your homes/RVs.

Thinking about adding some granola to the gruel. Thoughts?
That made me laugh!!! As for the Granola, I'd prefer chopped pecans, Thanks...

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
Very well moderated Forum. Thank you all.

It's very nice to be able to express opinions, experience and problems as a clean debate and open discussion without profanity and personal attacks.

Yep, a teaspoon of granola would really spice this gruel recipe up. LOL
~ Medieval Food and Cooking ~

Gruel Recipe

Gruel - a thin porridge made by boiling groats (the crushed grain of various cereals) in water or milk - was commonly eaten in the Middle Ages. In more recent times gruel has often been recommended as a food for invalids - frequently with the addition of lemon peel, nutmeg, wine, port or spirits.

This is a typical medieval gruel recipe.

Ingredients
! tablespoon of groats or oatmeal
2 tablespoons of cold water
1 pint of boiling water

Cooking Instructions
First put the oats, together with the cold water, into a saucepan and mix together until smooth. Then, over this, stirring all the time, pour one pint of boiling water. Now stirring frequently boil for 10 minutes. Serve.