ATF: Bighorn - Yellow Jacket vacume ????

Jimmy

While going through my Heartland owners manual packet, I came across my owners manual for the "Eureka Yellow Jacket compact central vac." and Installation instructions, and the "product registration card". The plastic cover to the package had been opened. Here is my problem, I have looked everywhere in the unit for the vacuum unit and or hose, or hose connection, and there is none. It appears it was never installed in the unit.
My question is, was my unit supposed to have this, especially since I got the manual etc. I'm not trying to get something for nothing, but if my unit was suppose to have the central vacuum, I would like to obtain it, I can install it myself. Thanks in advance for your response.

Jimmy

K

karykatz

Jimmy,

Thank you for your question. the central Vacuum system is an optional item, and your 3610 was not built with this option. It is something that can be installed after the fact from a dealer. I hope this helps.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
It was an option on our 2011 Big Horn. we have it and love it. Ours is installed in the basement next to the T. V. bracket.

mikeandconnie

Jimmy,
I can't say how the central vacuum workes, , we have it and never have used it, I pulled the system out of my Landmark because it makes it easier to work in the basement. We use a upright Shark Vac for everything.
Mike

bobber

We have the central vacuum and I use it sometimes. It is not good for removing dog hair so I use my old stand by Eureka most of the time.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Jimmy, it's up to you if you want one or not. Some love them....some don't. The only thing we use it for is the sweep part.