Violated today

rjr6150

Heading to the gas station at 6:30 am went by our steel building where we store the 5th and noticed the walkin door standing open. Just thought maybe one of the others had forgot to close and lock it. Nope as I turned noticed my compartment door partially open and stuff thrown about. Well lets just say they cleaned it out two hondas, tools, torque wrench, VQube and most anything of value. Used some type bar to pry open the door to the trailer and went through everything inside but amazing didn't touch any of the stuff.

Motorhome next to us also really torn apart guess maybe it pay to have light duty baggage doors mine only have bent or broken locks his doors are a mess.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
So sorry about your loss. I hope that your insurance replaces all of it. We had a boat that was broken into and I know that feeling. Take care.

truknutt

Committed Member
Wow! INSIDE a steel building and still broken into! I guess that also helped shield them from sight as they gathered your stuff. That really bites!!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Sorry you got burglarized. I guess we are blessed because we keep ours at the house. BTW does the storage place have security cameras? Maybe it got recorded.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We're so sorry about the burglary to your coach. It hurts knowing that someone rummaged thru all your stuff and taking stuff. Hopefully the insurance folks will help take care of your losses.

mmomega

AnyTimer
Sorry to hear about the burglars. My buddy just had their lot broken into as well, only they stole every battery out of all 20+ RV's, they were decent enough to not cut the cables. They had wrenches and just disconnected everything and shut the doors back like nothing had happened. Just goes to show that locks, fences, cameras are merely a deterrent if they want in they're going to get in.

SilverRhino

Sorry to hear about your loss.

It is so sad that there are individuals in this world that are willing to spend more time in figuring out ways to "take" what they want from others, rather than putting forth the effort to earn the same things for themselves.

jbeletti

Randy - sorry to hear you guys got pinched. Home it's just some replacement cams for the locks, some touch-up paint on the door trim and move on. Best of luck with your repairs and insurance claim.

Jim