Looking for information on RV 'Coaster' Livingroom chairs....

2onthego

We are interested in replacing some cheap living room chairs. Looking at a brand called Coaster. We are interested in a swivel/rocker or rocker/recliner. Has anyone stumbled on a great light weight chair?

jimtoo

Go to a Lazyboy store. Great chairs, even the smaller ones that fit in the back of our 3055 Big Horn. We love them and I can have a bowl of ice cream, relax, watch a little TV and fall asleep in it. (Wife says I snore really good in it also.) :)

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
We bought these at JC Penny's. They are made by Lane. They are light weight and recliners. They come in different colors.

Attachments

• chairs 036 (Large) (2).jpg
    chairs 036 (Large) (2).jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 109
  • chairs 037 (Large).jpg
    chairs 037 (Large).jpg
    119 KB · Views: 89

Kevin and Henny White

Past California-Central Chapter Leaders
Hey Check out costco this month sale on I think Lane ergo chairs they were new look lightweight. They seamed to be a good price.

Happy Campers

Lazy Boy's are great and guaranteed for life.BUT better read about them first.We replaced our original shivel rockers with Lazy Boy recliners and their main sales pitch was "guaranteed for life".My left side broke and dropped down but we would be home in a few days so I put up with it until we got home.When I called about getting it fixed I was informed I had to bring it in or pay them to come get it then again for the delivery.I was also told I had to pay the shop rate for them to take it apart and put the whole left side on,all due to a dowel pin breaking!.I told her in a nice way the paperwork I have in my hands says the chair is guaranteed and she agreed.BUT she stated, it is guaranteed for the parts only and all other costs was up to me to pay.
I'm not discouraging anybody to not buy a Lazy Boy if that's what they want but don't buy the "it's guaranteed for life part" and expect to get it fixed for free like it was implied to us.We also have two Lazy Boy recliners at home so three out of four isn't too bad.

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
Tough lesson to learn, the fine print always gets you.
I like the "guaranteed for life", you call them the next week and tell them it broke, salesman says, "i guess it had a short live, sorry"

Bob Vaughn

We replaced ours with Euro style chairs that we got from "Chair Land in Oldsmar, Fl." the guy was great. He is always at the Tampa RV super show. They are so much easier to move out of the way when putting in the slides....Plus the price was right..