window adjustment

Who is the manufacture for the tall narrow back side windows on an 09 BH 3670RL. We have one that I can only raise a half inch unless I move the chair and get my legs under me; only get about 2 inches then. wondering if there is some adjustment I can do. all the others raise very easily above the catches.

Thanks Rex

Wharton

We had the same problem but with essentially all our windows. A member in this forum gave us the answer so I will pass it on.

Loosen the screws around the window. They are too tight. Once we did that, made some additional minor adjustments, all has been well.

I'm surprised more people don't have this problem but maybe it is only one installer that screws them in too tight.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
While we're on the subject of 3670 windows, does anyone have a sliding screen in the rear window that has a warped (plastic) frame? It still may ride in the track, but the top is warped to the point that large bugs can crawl over and in when the window is open. I had mentioned it to our dealer at the end of 2009, while in for service, but was told there was nothing to do about it.

Maybe I should get off the dime and call HL for a replacement, provided they're not all warped.

Wharton

Ours has not warped but we did put window film on the rear and side windows which cut down on the heat and light. Maybe that saved us......................