ATF: Greystone - bathroom faucet make and color

steveh

My new Greystone 29MK did not come with any towel racks. The only hardware was some crappy chrome toilet paper holder, that luckily where not installed.

We would like to install a towel bar and TP holder that match the bathroom faucet, door handles, etc., in design and color.

Can you tell me who the manufacturer is? Do you have model style and color?

Thank you very much,

Steve Heinzen

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Steve, take the DW and go shopping like the rest of us did. HD and lowes has lots of stuff that will match.

steveh

what does DW mean? I have been to Lowes, Home Depot, Ace hardware, Pacific Sales and Fuguson supplies. Cannot find a match.

I was hoping since this was posted on the company site, that someone from Customer Service could help. Is this site not monitored? Is there a better way to contact customer service??

jimtoo

what does DW mean? I have been to Lowes, Home Depot, Ace hardware, Pacific Sales and Fuguson supplies. Cannot find a match.

I was hoping since this was posted on the company site, that someone from Customer Service could help. Is this site not monitored? Is there a better way to contact customer service??

Hi steveh,

If you go to one of the stores above and find a DW,,, You better be careful when you bring it back home....especially if you buy one... DW= Dear Wife. :)

Most of the new units come with a TP holder, and that's about it... You should be able to find something close at one of the stores. A lot of the others just buy a free standing TP holder and use it. I did find some wooden towel racks that I mounted on the inside of my Potty room door. We leave the pot room door open when we shower and the towel rack is right handy. We do have a Big Horn 3055 so it works good for us.

Being this time of the year, a lot of the factory people are at shows, so you may not get an answer very quick. If you call Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030 they may be able to help you.

Jim M

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Steve,

My guess is that it's considered "Oil rubbed bronze". I think that was the color of the faucets/hardware in our North Trail. I found various accessories at Wal-Mart and also the housewares store: Bed, Bath and Beyond. I ended up painting a chrome TP holder (that hung off a cabinet door) with some similar spray paint to match. I think I have seen the freestanding TP holders in that finish as well.

Erika

D

Dave Willis

The bathroom faucets come from overseas and we buy them from a distributor. I'm working with our purchasing department to try and find the manufacturer of them but I haven't gotten the info yet. As soon as I find out I will let you know.

Thanks,

steveh

Hi steveh,

If you go to one of the stores above and find a DW,,, You better be careful when you bring it back home....especially if you buy one... DW= Dear Wife. :)

Most of the new units come with a TP holder, and that's about it... You should be able to find something close at one of the stores. A lot of the others just buy a free standing TP holder and use it. I did find some wooden towel racks that I mounted on the inside of my Potty room door. We leave the pot room door open when we shower and the towel rack is right handy. We do have a Big Horn 3055 so it works good for us.

Being this time of the year, a lot of the factory people are at shows, so you may not get an answer very quick. If you call Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030 they may be able to help you.

Jim M

Hey Jim, thanks for the info. I have been to several stores, but there is a wide range of "oil rubbed bronze". Was hoping to come as close as possible. I really like the shade of my fixtures. you mentioned that you mounted your racks in the Potty room. That is the same thing I was thinking of doing. Did you use hollow wall screws? The kind that open to form an anchor on the inside of the wall? As you can tell, I am not very "handy" so appreciate all the help.
Thanks, Steve

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I would recommend a free standing TP holder. You don't have to worry about mounting it. And if it's not right, just move it. We use one and just leave it stand when we travel. Like Weebles, it just don't fall down.

Peace
Dave

jheitman

My new Greystone 29MK did not come with any towel racks. The only hardware was some crappy chrome toilet paper holder, that luckily where not installed.

We would like to install a towel bar and TP holder that match the bathroom faucet, door handles, etc., in design and color.

Can you tell me who the manufacturer is? Do you have model style and color?

Thank you very much,

Steve Heinzen

I went through this same hunt. The coach fixtures are plastic. I called customer service and they gave me the supplier. I called them and they told me the fixtures were oil rubbed bronzend color. I could never find a perfect match at the big hardware stores, possibly because the original equipment is plastic not metal. Look for the best you can find and then live with it, best advice I can give you.