tonyl

titanium5er
Attached is the new flier for the BH Ti32, Please note the file size is 1.9MB
Tony

Attachments

• 2012 BH Ti Flier web.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 288
Hi there,
I am a little confused - on the main website information the Bighorn Titanium Ti32 shows an overall length 32.8ft.....yet when I look at the brochure here it shows 37.9ft overall size. :confused:
Ok so is this a typo on the 37.9ft? There's a big difference between the two stated lengths of the Ti32 5th wheeler and I'd luv to hear from someone who has one for clarification on what the 'actual' full overall length of this unit is - thats the front of 5th wheeler to the back bumper.
Please can someone help.

thanks,
Leanne

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Leanne, I believe the concept is the Ti32 tows like a 32ft. trailer but the overall length is 37.9 ft. In other words, the pin to rear length is 32 but overall it's 37.

I'm a current Glendale Titanium owner and it's nice to know that the design has survived even if Glendale RV did not. I'll be watching for Heartland to expand the Ti line. I have a 2005 26E31 and would like to stay around that length. The 26 ft pin to bumper length is quite easy to handle.
Hello to Tony Lane, another convert. Tony introduced me to the Glendale Owners Group when he saw me in Newfoundland(?) years ago.

Leanne, I believe the concept is the Ti32 tows like a 32ft. trailer but the overall length is 37.9 ft. In other words, the pin to rear length is 32 but overall it's 37.

thanks for that insight......didn't realise that is was that big. a shame as its just too big for NZ roads to handle. :(Back to the drawing board (however I'll keep my eyes glued to the forum in case Heartland come up with a smaller version). Do luv the layout.

appreciate all the comments.