Bigfoot levelers

billd

I had a set of BigFoot auto levelers installed this week on my Bighorn. I picked up the BH this morning and wow. They are sweet and do a much better job of leveling the 5th wheel than I could manually.

It is not cheap to get them done, but to me and the wife a worthwhile expense.

Next weekend we are going to try them out more.

Bill

madigand

Did you get the automatic ones? If not being too noisy, how much did you pay. Also who did this. I think I would really like this option if the frame is strong enough to handle them. Thanks for the info

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hey billd,
Could you take some picture and post them? I would really like to see where they mounted those.

Thanks and good luck,

Mark

billd

We got the automatic ones, full price was $4,100.00 installed. The install was done by RV Solutions in Colton, CA. I forgot the camera yesterday, so when we go out again I will take pictures (the RV is in a storage lot now).

The remove the electirc front jacks and put the hydralic jacks there. The rear jacks were placed halfway between the rear axle and back of the trailer. The control panel was put on the front of the diamond plate tool box in the street side opening.

They said the frame was strong enough, we have a 3670RL which has a 12 inch frame.

Bill