Odd behavior with Firefox?

skyguy

My primary browser is the latest version of Firefox, both on my MAC and PC. I have problems after editing a post, specifically the post I maintain for the Rocky Mountain, Colorado Chapter, for the upcoming rally.

It seems to update the post, the changes are saved, but I am stuck in la-la land with a blank screen and running circle, like it's updating, after I click save changes. I can reply or create new posts, no problem - it just seems to be when I edit.

Internet Explorer (I only use IE when forced to) wortks fine.

Anyone else see this issue??? Any ideas??

Thanks!

Al S.
"wagonmaster" Colorado Rally

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I use Firefox as well and haven't had any issues with the forum lately. A few days ago I could not connect to the forum. Other websites seemed to work fine as usual but anything with heartland timed out. "Connection Failed"! Then, later that evening, all was good again. LK was looking into that issue.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I have been using Google Chrome and it works just fine with the forum. Not sure whats up with you firefox but our techie son hooked us up with Google Chrome (free) and it has worked great without any issues. It seems to be very stable.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I've had that problem and I'm using Firefox. I have to hit back and reload the page after posting sometimes, to be able to continue.
Kristy

skyguy

Thanks Kristy! So I'm not crazy. I'll usually open another tab, and go check the same thread to make sure it posted OK.

Hmmm, I just had another thought - could be from one of the many plug-ins. I'll check that when I have a chance...

Al S.