Big horn 3610re kitchen window

GWZ1948

I am told by a local dealer that the kithcen window (above the stove) is not available in the BH 3610RE. Most brochures and Internet inventory of many dealers show the window in all it's glory!:)
Any BH 3610RE owners out there with the kitchen window, please raise your hand!! (or respond to this post)
I would like proof - to get this dealer to look a little deeper into what is available!!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I am told by a local dealer that the kithcen window (above the stove) is not available in the BH 3610RE. Most brochures and Internet inventory of many dealers show the window in all it's glory!:)
Any BH 3610RE owners out there with the kitchen window, please raise your hand!! (or respond to this post)
I would like proof - to get this dealer to look a little deeper into what is available!!

My suggestion is to call or e-mail Heartland. I had to go around my dealer to get a couple of items my dealer told me were not available. Then it came back the other way from Heartland to the dealer that the items I wanted were available, so I got them.

Pizzaguy

We have a 2011 3610RE that does have the window in the kichen. I'm not sure if the new floorplan still has it or not since they changed it a bit with the redesigned bathroom model.

exdwarfer

We have one built in late November 2010 that has the window above the stove/counter area. I see you say 2012 3610RE? I didn't know the 2012 are in production!

Last edited:

ChopperBill

I got the window. Saw a new one in Quartzite a few weeks back and it didnt have it. The dealer said it just came in. Saw some other stuff on it that made me think it was the first 2010's that didnt have a window. Most other makes that have this floor plan do not have this window. The window makes a big selling point in my opinion.

K

karykatz

GWZ1948,

Glad you will be joining the Heartland RV Family. The 3610RE jas a window in the Kitchen. Im not sure where you are getting the information that it isnt there.

Please contact us at the factory if you have any questions. I hope this helps.