Windish RV Lakewood & Longmont Co.

rjr6150

As many of you know our BH was broken into and vandalized earlier this week while in our locked steel building. (thats a whole other story) there are two of us in this unit and his son left the walk in door unlocked after checking on their MH.

I have been working with Margo Stark in parts and Dave Baldani from the service/body shop end. After sevreral phone calls and emails the parts are ordered. Talk about painless.

Based in initiail response from this dealer and even after telling them we purchased else where to date they have gone above and beyond.

skyguy

Ah geez Randy we are sorry to hear that!

Went to the Denver RV show Thursday and briefly spoke with Jim and Drew. Introduced myself, so we could put names with faces... They are genuinely interested in partnering up with our Heartland Chapter - refreshing for sure!

In regards to the show, lots and lots of Heartland products there. Got to see one with the big shower, nice! Only one RV seemed to stand out, a SOB. Can I mention the brand? (Started with K, ended with fort). GREAT pantry with turnout shelves (altho you would HAVE to lock the two doors for sure) and (drum roll) a real WALK IN closet in the front cap!! Heartland should look at that! The overall floor plan looked good, but the interior decor was awful! Not near the quality of construction either.

Hope you are back in biz by the June Rally!

Al and Rexann