Big Country VS Big Horn

Javabean

My wife and I are looking at a 3250 BC and comparable BHs. What is the basic differences between the construction of the BC vs BH? The brochures seem a little vague. It's easy to see what's visable but it's what's under the skin I'm concerned with. We will be towing with a 2011 Ram 2500 HD Cummins TD.
Thanks for your assistance.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
As far as I know they have the same construction. It's the goodies and standard options that make the difference.

GOTTOYS

From what I understand they come off the same assembly line. Be sure to get the latest model as they are always upgrading. The newest version will have insulated floors in the slide-outs, a remote control for many of the functions and dexter axles and springs. We bought a 2011 that was in stock at a dealer and has none of those features. Nor really a big deal but the latest and greatest is always nice. If i had to do it over i would order one rather than buy from stock. Ours was a little shop worn and somewhat dirty inside. Live and learn. We pull ours with a 2010 ram 2500. Spend the extra $100.00 and get the 3500 if you haven't already. The only difference is the rear springs. A little extra payload capacity is good to have. Otherwise this is a great combination and very livable. We've been in ours for the past 5 weeks here in Texas....Don

bobber

If you install timbrens on the rear springs you will have the same thing as the 3500. That is what we did and it works great.