Design Suggestions for 3250

IXOYE

1. Move the Washer/Dryer to the other side (left)of the front closet in that "hole" area.
2. In that same area, put a door on two of the 3 open shelves of that small shelf area which faces the bed, makes better storage use. The bottom shelf is OK as is, for a clock, book or stuff.
3. Put a small medicine type chest above the toilet.
4. Small table for in between the two chairs in the living room.
Bob

Bob Vaughn

Re: Design Sugestions for 3250

I had a small table, book holder, lamp that I had purchased for our other camper and it fits great between the chairs. I like reading by lamp light, we have a 3 position lamp in ours....:D

circusbear

A few ideas.... storage inside the steps that go upstairs, pull out bins in the pantry, more room at the dining room table, the table between the two recliners, a double fridge option, no carpet on the lower level option, king bed option, worth while storage under the bed.

Westwind

Was in the Market for a Big Country, but the hangup for my wife was the position of the
W/D in the closet. Not only would you have to move clothing to get to the W/D, but then
to fill it you would have to be in the closet. The whole dynamic is called "difficult" or better
"arkward". To me, better to loose some closet and put the W/D in a closet it's own facing the
bedroom. If you look at a 2012 Big Horn 3070 you have got it. So much more convient and
easy to use. Now to find a Big Horn I can afford.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Hey Guys, We purchased a table from Heartland. I'm thinking it was around $120.00-$130.00 but not sure and if you an HOC member you get 10% off.