Travel Trailer

Nigel

My wife and I are looking at buying a new trailer. One model we looked at and liked was the NT22FBS. Does anyone have any feed back on this model, and in general the product?

irvin56

we have a 31QBS and this is our 4th season with it. overall we are very satisfied with the NT unit. Have seen a few at cg's and they also like them. check out the North Trail section of the forum and there is lots of info on others that have these units. I would buy another Heartland product without thinking twice. any other ??? just post and someone will jump in to help

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We owned a NT 21FBS, and loved it! It was our first ever trailer, and we were very impressed with the quality... Enough to buy another Heartland. Seeing the new 2011 models, they have upgraded many features in the NT line. You will not be disappointed. When you buy, be sure to do a thorough PDI so you are comfortable with the systems and quality.

pegmikef

We've got the NT26 LRSS and like it. This is the second Heartland rig we've bought, and in spite of some of the horror stories I've read the only issues I have had were very minor. If you ever need help with a problem, this forum is the place to be for advice and guidance. Invariably, somebody has seen it before.

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
We've had our 21fbs for a year and put it to the test last year with over 6,000 miles and 50 days of camping use. We love it, not a single issue, never been in the shop! Go for it! Enjoy!!!