What else do I need?

NMMPG

I am purchasing the MPG 183 this week and am having them install an anti-sway bar/equalizer and brake control. Does anyone have recommendations on other options that I should take care of before I take my first trip? Thank you for your help.

kb0zke

You do have a plug for the electrical connection on your tv, don't you? You will need mirrors, unless your tv is pretty wide. The mirrors on my Mountaineer aren't really out far enough to really let me see behind the 181. I got some cheap strap-on ones, and they seem to do the job.

We bought a longer sewer hose yesterday at the RV show because we're going to the Heartland Rally in June and we were told that all hookups are at the rear of the campsites. I may need to get a longer water hose, or maybe not. It may be close, so I'll probably go ahead and get one just to be safe.

I 2nd the mirror suggestion. When we picked up our MPG the first thing I purchased was the mirrors. If we didnt we would have been in trouble. No way we could see behind the MPG with the standard mirrors on out TV. Even if your TV mirrors work it doesnt hurt to have a better view anyways.