2011 Greystone 33CK Awning

Geodude

I have just ordered a 33CK. One thing I wanted to find out is whether a bigger awning and be put on it, to use up some of the space between the awning edge and the canopy of the outdoor kitchen.

Geodude

Dealer said 6-7 weeks but that it could be shorter if they are doing a 33CK run sooner.

CrossClan

Mine came with a 16 foot awning. I am new to all this, don't know of they mke a bigger one that is sturdy. With the 33CK, it has the camp kitchen. Thats a pretty big door that in the open position provides some shade. I guess you could add a second awning if thats an option for you.

CrossClan

Apologies, I misspoke. I seen in a book where they do make larger awnings. How Much longer would you want to go? If you went to much longer, there might be a problem with the large outdoor kitchen door.

Geodude

I was hoping to close a bit of the gap between the end of the awning and the outdoor kitchen door, so maybe only 3-4' longer. I was told the size was the size and there wasn't a larger awning available. Do you happen to recall which book you saw that info in?

It's likely too late anyway, as my trailer was due at the dealer's lot today, just five weeks from when I first placed my order.