ordering a 33ck

future3490owner

My wife and I are going to talk to a dealer soon to possibly order a Greystone 33ck. My question is what is the delivery time on a new order?

Geodude

I ordered one last Wednesday and was told 6-7 weeks, but maybe sooner if they are doing a run of 33CKs.

future3490owner

still waiting for an official answer from the factory as to how long it will really take to order and deliver a new 33ck....when does the production run start?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Matt, I had to remove your post from the Greystone ATF section. It is a duplicate of the original post in this thread. Forum rules state no posting of the same thing in multiple sections of the Forum. The Factory monitors both sections of the forum so they will see it here as well.
I can tell you though, that most everyone is pretty busy at this time of year and it may take longer to respond. An earlier reply suggested 6 to 7 weeks and I can tell you that is a pretty accurate estimate. The dealer you are ordering from might be the best to answer your question based on their prior ordering/lead time experience.

I also noticed your signature states you're looking at a Big Country but you're asking about the Greystone. Still haven't decided which would suit your needs yet?

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
We have ordered a Landmark and it is taking about 8 weeks. It is comind off a different production line, but I know that line was running about a week behind due to some very harsh weather they had some time back. Hope this helps.

future3490owner

Matt, I had to remove your post from the Greystone ATF section. It is a duplicate of the original post in this thread. Forum rules state no posting of the same thing in multiple sections of the Forum. The Factory monitors both sections of the forum so they will see it here as well.
I can tell you though, that most everyone is pretty busy at this time of year and it may take longer to respond. An earlier reply suggested 6 to 7 weeks and I can tell you that is a pretty accurate estimate. The dealer you are ordering from might be the best to answer your question based on their prior ordering/lead time experience.

I also noticed your signature states you're looking at a Big Country but you're asking about the Greystone. Still haven't decided which would suit your needs yet?

My signature was from 2009 when we were looking at the big country (cant figure out how to change it). We never bought it. Now we are financed approved for a 33CK at a dealer. But while looking it over a second time during the day, we found a laundry list of things wrong with it (and they were letting people walk through it at their open house), so we decided to order the same spec model. We will be talking to the dealer again tomorrow.

Geodude

I ordered mine on March 3, 2011 and it is being built on March 31, 2011. It will arrive at the dealer's lot on April 5th and I'll pick it up on April 8th. So things are moving along nicely.