Ready to buy BH Ti32

rarnold

We are three days away from ordering our first fiver (the new BH Ti32). I've been following the Titanium units for 2 yrs. and now the Bighorn. All the info on the Heartland website says this unit is 32ft 8in. Tonight I saw online a brochure that quotes 37 ft. Do they have two different lengths or are they quoting just the pin-to-bumper length? I would be EXTREMELY disappointed if we can't get the 33 footer. We can't go longer than 34 ft at home. Please clarify.
Rod

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Get on the phone today and give Heartland a call. The number there is 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. They are on Eastern time, so plan your call accordingly.

Peace
Dave

rarnold

Thanks, Cookie. Turns out the overall IS 37 feet. I had my heart set on the TI but now we have to re-think.

Thanks again for you info.

Rod

aquiring signal

Thanks, Cookie. Turns out the overall IS 37 feet. I had my heart set on the TI but now we have to re-think.

Thanks again for you info.

Rod
Before we bought our first Bighorn in 2007 we went to many RV shows & looked at most of the 5ers out there & narrowed the field down to these two - the Glendale Titanium or a Heartland Bighorn. The Bighorn won on value, but we liked much about the Titanium. I know this is the opposite of your situation, but at 32' I would have zero interest in the Ti (too small for us) but at 37' it may be a contender. Now that Heartland is making the Titanium, maybe we'll end up with the best of both. I'm going to start watching the future Ti floor plans. If they get one that works for us, perhaps it'll be our next one.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
3 Glendale (now defunct) Titaniums here in The desert near me. Seems the had been popular on the west coast for years. Many others are just hearing about the design through the re-release by Heartland.

jbeletti

I am in site 288 at Lazy Days RV's campground in Seffner, FL and there is an older Titanium 5th wheel right behind me. Got to talking to them and they know me from the forum. Small world. they have decided to move on from the Titanium and that format and have purchased a Heartland Big Country at their local dealer in Canada.

rarnold - sorry that our Ti Edition Bighorn did not work out for you. So glad you checked the length before you ordered. We want you to be happy. If that's with a Heartland product, then we've succeeded. If it ends up being another brand, we understand. Best of luck in your search and happy camping!

Jim

tonyl

titanium5er
Jim,
The Titanium that is behind you are friends of ours, We will see them and you on Saturday morning.

rarnold

Thank you Jim. I'm very impressed with the fact that you and other Heartland "People" monitor and are active on this forum. It is good to know that Heartland takes an active part before, during and after the sale as well as in the on-going RV life out on the road. Tony contacted me and gave me some words of encouragement for the near future. I would love to stay with Heartland, as my wife & I are impressed with the quality and products. Say HI to Tony & Sharon when you see them Saturday.
Thanks again for your continued support.
Rod

K

karykatz

Just wanted everyone to know the new Bighorn Titanium edition Ti32 are now in full production. They will be hitting dealers inventories very soon. Check out the Bighorn Facebook page. I just posted some more information.

Look forward to new members joining the Heartland RV Family.

Last edited by a moderator: