New Comer

dls1943

Just want to say hi! to everyone. We became first time owners as of the third when we picked up our Big Horn. This is something we have wanted to do for a long time and finally took the plunge before time ran out. I have it in the drive and power with a 50/115 adapter and have started going over it and getting familiar. Also trying to find all the registration info for the warranties.

Any hints or suggestions welcome and I will post to specific area as topics come up.

Don

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig and Welcome to the forum. You will really enjoy the Big Horn! Somewhere in the rig you should have a blue plastic zip folder with manuals and all the warranty cards etc.

Best Wishes!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". Heartland makes a great product which I know you will enjoy. Also the forum is a great place to inquire as things come up. If ya'll come up to TN, please look us up. Enjoy and travel safely.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Don & Sharron, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. We're here to help so come back often and most of all enjoy your new rig. We stayed in ours in the driveway when we first brought it home.

dls1943

Thanks for the warm welcome and invite. Since we are frequently in
TN we may be able to come by. We are usually either in Nashville at the state archives or over in west TN in Madison/Henderson/ Decatur counties.

dls1943

Thanks for the welcome. We've had the blue folder since our walkthru with a very helpful tech named Chad. Didn't know that I should ask for locations for part and serial numbers though!.. One way to learn the rig is get into it and DISCOVER.