Just picked up our 3250TS in February.......late 2011 Changes/Upgrades??

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
We picked up our 2011 3250TS in February and upon walking into the unit for the first time we saw changes in several features that are different from the brochure!!

1. Floors not the wood panel look, now a dark "slate" and carpet possibly a darker shade. (see pic)
2. Counter tops no longer have "mustard" insert. (see pic)
3. TV cabinet now enclosed. (see pic)
4. New couch design....chairs might be different too. (see pic)
5. New "Mountain" decal on front. (see pic)

When I walked in, I was concerned D(ear)W would not like the "change".........30 minutes of "pondering" changes and looking at an "older" 2011....the jury was out........

Verdict: We LOVE ALL the "changes"!!:D
IMG_0127.jpgIMG_0154.jpgIMG_0155.jpgIMG_0156.jpgIMG_0157.jpgIMG_0158.jpgIMG_0159.jpgScreen shot 2011-03-07 at 2.28.36 PM.jpg//heartlandowners.org/images/misc/pencil.png

Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and WOW what upgrades. We have one of the first 3250 and what a difference. If ya'll can work into your schedule, bring it to the TN rally in August. We would love to see it. Enjoy and travel safely.

lduguay

Hey Nathan,

We will check out our sched for August, (we still have jobs for maintaining our opulent lifestyle!!), to see if we can make the TN weekend. I believe we will meet you and Byrd at the NC rally at 4Paws in a few weeks.......our first Rally!! We are in site 27, just a few down from your site.

We look forward to meeting alot of the folks that I have been "forum stalking" the last few months!!:rolleyes:

B

bwwalczak

I am the happiest brand manager in the business!!! Big Country is the finest 5th wheel available!

lduguay

LOL, Bryan, obviously I would HAVE to agree!!

After about 1 1/2 years of "researching" and just days away from purchasing SOB, we saw the BC and my Bride fell in love with it!! Certainly the most "bang for the buck" that we could find!

Oh, the "Happiest Brand Manager" in the business.........BUT, still "evil" in a good-sales-kinda-way!!! :rolleyes:

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig. It's awesome. Ours is just barely a year old 2011 and the changes (extra kitchen window, slam baggage doors, stair drawers, and more) they have made in the 3450 make us sad that we don't have them in our rig! Oh well...something about covet comes to mind :angel: They are beautiful 5th wheels.

Best Wishes!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Wow, love all the changes, especially the entertainment center with the o/h lights.

We were 1 day away from buying a SOB when we saw the BC and ended up buying one.

Enjoy your new trailer.

cpl0199

Can someone tell me the type of 5th wheel hitch they are using with there Big Country, I just purchaed not taken delivery yet the 3650 2011 unit and will need to buy a 5th wheel hitch.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Hitches are a personal choice. There many to chose from. Just make sure you get one that has a higher weight rating than your gross weight of your 5er ie....trailer 16K....18K hitch or you could go with a 20K. It doesn't matter, it's safer and you can get a bigger 5er and not have buy a new hitch. It's the same with your TV...if a 250 or 2500 is just getting by with the weight rating...then get a 350 or 3500. If you get my point.

B

bwwalczak

Level up 4 point and 6 point is available from Lippert, however we are not installing at the plant.

Razduck

Level up 4 point and 6 point is available from Lippert, however we are not installing at the plant.

What is the cost of the 4 point Level Up System? That is one thing that I would really have wanted on our new Big Country 3355RL.