Club Colors

GOTTOYS

Is there club colors for Heartland Owners Club wearing apparel? :cool:
In my opinion...If we have to start wearing matching "uniforms" and matching colors when we attend a rally or any other function that's when I'm going to defect to another group. I used to belong to a Gold Wing owners association. When they started showing up wearing matching "square dance" uniforms it was time for me to ride off into the sunset. We enjoyed the Iowa rally we attended and look forward to many other Heartland rallies but we want to go as individuals, not wearing "colors". JMHO...Don

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I agree with Don. If it ain't a tee shirt and jeans or shorts, the color of my choice, I'm not wearing it. I've seen them GWRR guys. OMG!

jbeletti

Hi Bob,

There are no specific colors nor suggestions. At some rallies, we have rally t-shirts made up and they are whatever color the chapter leader chose, so most of us have a closet full of rally t-shirts of many colors. Where what you are comfortable with. See you at Lazy Days this weekend. I'm here already - holding down the fort :)

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Maybe the club colors should be green, black, and blue. The green for the cash we've spent on our rigs and TV's. The black & blue for the beating we're taking putting fuel in them. Maybe a red embroidered emblem on the back of the shirts, saying:

BLOOD DRIVE?
I GAVE AT THE PUMP!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Maybe the club colors should be green, black, and blue. The green for the cash we've spent on our rigs and TV's. The black & blue for the beating we're taking putting fuel in them. Maybe a red embroidered emblem on the back of the shirts, saying:

BLOOD DRIVE?
I GAVE AT THE PUMP!

ROFLMAO! I want one of those!