Parts wanted

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hello,

I submitted an email to customer service last week and have not heard back...
I currently own a 2010 34QSRL ElkRidge. I have seen some items in the new ElkRidge models and other models and am wondering how to obtain them for my coach, direct from Heartland.
My coach has the original cherry finish.
I have pictures to show what I am looking for:
1.) The handrail that goes on the wall between the bathroom door and the living area, beside the steps, in Cherry, as shown.
2.) Raised wood panels for the Dometic Refridgerator, in Cherry, as shown.
3) The Cabinet over the toilet in the bathroom, (Found in a BigHorn) If available in the same cherry finish and style of cabinets as I currently have (Not the new style, as shown.)
Can someone give me individual costs and approx shipping to this zip code:
Dallas TX 75247
Thank you!
Erika

P.S. I saw no place to put my VIN in, and didn't know if it was good to put into the thread copy... so if the factory needs it, let me know!

Cabinet over toilet from BigHorn.jpgHandrail from 2011 Elkridge.jpgRaised fridge panels 2011 Elkridge.jpg

Last edited:

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Call customer service at 877-262-8032 and ask for the parts dept. It will help if you have the last 6 of your vin ready.

TravelTiger

Thanks, I got an email back today. The purpose was to show the pics to aid in the explanation. They are still looking for the cabinet in my style/finish, but I have part numbers/prices now for the others!:)

Erika

Cimriver

I would be interested in that cabinet above the throne. Shoot me a PM with the price if they find one for you.

B

bwwalczak

I have forwarded your post to the Heartland parts and service folks. Go ahead and give them a call directly to follow up. They will have some questions.

574-266-8726.

TravelTiger

Here is the response from Tammy, who has been extremely helpful!

The grab handle in the picture part # 14183 (color is Beech Cherry) $19.00

The freezer panel if they measure 20 9/16 x15 is part # 40269 $44.00
The refer panel if it measures 20 9/16 x 38 is part # 40268 $92.25

They are still trying to find the overhead cabinet in the 2010 Elk Ridge cabinet style. If anyone has the cherry cabinets in their 2010 or older Big Horn, and has this cabinet located over the toilet, please let me know, your VIN would help us!

TravelTiger

All, I wanted to follow up and say what great customer service we have with Heartland. Tammy located the parts I was asking about (see earlier part of this thread), and gave me pricing. I happened to mention that I didn't have the grab handle in the hall by the steps on my coach, and I needed it (fussy knees), that is why I was inquiring about it. She volunteered to send me one free of charge!!

Next, she was trying to locate the cabinet over the toilet, which I found in a Big Horn at the RV show. Without a model number, she had to go through many channels, but finally came up with a price. Unfortunately, I cannot get it in the matching wood style of my Elk Ridge, but she went above and beyond to locate it, and sent me an email nearly every day of the search (about 5 days.)

Thanks so much for the extra effort!