Got our FIX today!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Took a trip up to Birmingham, Alabama today from Montgomery, and on the way up we spotted a NEW Landmark parked at the Burton Campers Dealership in Calera, AL. It had the Full Body Paint and was a Grand Canyon parked right out for everyone that drove on I65 to see. So on the way back we stopped and took a look at it. We sat in it for quite a while and discussed how much we liked our choice of the Key Largo. Laid on the bed and just looked at it real good. They had 3 Big Horns and a whole bunch of North Trails. After we walked through two of the Big Horns we continued on our way with a FIX that might last the 3 weeks until we can pick up our new Key Largo. That is if it ever makes it out of the factory.

jimtoo

OH000ooooo It will make it out ,,,,,,, and when it does,,,, you will have so much fun.... It will be yours... and you can make the little changes to make it really yours. When you get it do a really good PDI and make sure every thing works... and you can work every thing....THEN GO AND MAKE LOTS OF GREAT MEMORIES....:)

Jim M

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

The problem with (fixes) is that you want to go back for more. lol :) Hang in their you'll get your new home soon.
Coming from a person that has not made up their mind on which 5th wheel to get, is easy to say this. lol :)

mmomega

AnyTimer
Glad to hear you're still excited to get in that Key Largo, we should be taking delivery of ours this Friday or Sat at the latest, I just dropped our old trailer in today at the dealer and they were doing the last couple preps before calling us to come get it.
Cant' wait to start doing some mods, I already have a few in mind and a couple that I've found from tooling through the forums.