Are Heartland Trailers Weighed going out the door, after all options are added?

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I have a yellow sticker in the entry door jamb of my BH that has my vin and a dry weight of 12,564lbs.
Is this the weight of my individual unit after all options are added. ie; Onan, 2nd air,dual panes etc?
Or, is this simply a base weight of a standard Bighorn 3670RL?
Inquiring minds would like to know...Thanks.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks Jim. I was hoping that was the case. Also, thank you for the 5 minute response time! This is why the Heartland forum is simply the best.

GOTTOYS

My entry door was changed and the sticker is no more. Is there a way to get a replacement?...Don

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Don, I recall that a few years ago someone needed the sticker and made a call. Call the factory with your VIN in hand. They may be able to send out a new one.

Peace
Dave

caissiel

I used my digital camara and took a picture of all my important signs and paper sticked to the unit and filled them in my Heartland Info directory.
If anything happens to the papers I still have the info.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
My trailer didn't have one (the phone number one) when we got it, so I called the factory and they mailed me one.

I keep a copy of all the manuals, instructions, etc., that I collect in a large notebook binder. During the summer, it stays in the trailer. Over the winter, I have it here in the house. Copies of important papers, like insurance, warranty, etc., are also in there. The originals stay in the file cabinet at home.