Tpms system ???

rjr6150

Looking at both the Pressure Pro and TST any suggestions and real world experience appreciated

floridarandy

I'm sure you'll get favorable comments from BOTH. I chose the TST and have been happy both about the product and their service. I had several sensors that weren't reading properly. I returned them and had replacments in less than a week.

I'm not sure temperature is critical but its nice to have the additional data.

I chose to put sensors on both the rig (4) and truck (4) and selected the 507 system with user replaceable batteries.

Finally, you MUST use metal valve stems. Be sure to understand the configuration of your wheels when ordering as some wheels have deeper sockets and valve stem length is important.

All in all I'm happy I got TMPS and my vote is TST.

Randy in Florida

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I purchased the TST system last year at the Nashville Rally. I bought the system with replaceable batteries. I did have a problem with a sensor and it was replaced without question. I'm very pleased with it. This is the only unit I've had so I can't compare. I like the fact that the display doesn't take up a lot of room on the dash.

porthole

Retired
Have the TST, don't care for the pressure pro.
Got mine right behind Ray at Nashville and less then a month later saved me from having a blowout.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/11365-And-so-it-begins?p=137656&viewfull=1#post137656

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
We also have a TST. Has worked great for several years and saved us from a flat in "no man's land" on top of the North Cascades.

I think they both are good units...just get one or the other!

Best Wishes!

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
My vote also goes to the TST system. I had a problem with the o-ring being lost (My fault) and they sent me a pack at no cost the same day.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I have had Pressure Pro since 2006. Everything still works. It saved my rear end 3 or 4 times.

I am lucky. I have not had many tire problems, but the few screws or nails I picked up, Pressure Pro has preformed as it was suppose to.

I don't leave a campground with out it.

BC

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We have the Doran TPMS and love it. It works great and has saved us from disaster a number of times.