In the Shop

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I finally hauled the BH up to General RV to get the break-in damage repaired. Along with that, they'll determine the cause of the hydraulic fluid leak on the selector manifold (looks like one of the valve seat seals). Repack the bearing, inspect the brakes, and do the annual PM on the refridgerator. I commisioned them to install the 5th Airborne pinbox for me, too. For their nominal fee, it beat me wrestling with it in the storage yard.

I'd been hedging on the weather and felt that it had warmed enough and rained enough that the snow pack in front of the rig would be gone. Not. Icy, sloppy slush about 3" deep still. To tag onto another thread, without 4x4, I'd still be waiting.

Once out of the snow and on the road, it was a piece of cake.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Good luck with the repairs! Hope they go well.... were the culprits caught?
Is the BH out of storage temporarily? Hard to put it back once it's out!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I don't know if the culprits have been caught or not. My wish is that they got caught by a large caliber projectile sent in their general direction.

Yep, it's just out of storage temporarily. Once it warms and dries around here, I've got some upgrades to do at the storage yard before we pull it north the beginning of May. I wish I could get it on my driveway, but I'd tear the tires off trying. And it slopes too much to be practical for it.