ATF: North Trail - 22fbs wheels

nwcamper

Are the wheels on my 22fbs rated for 65 psi? I am looking to replace the duro tires that came from the factory with some D rated max 65 psi tires.

irvin56

check maximum pressure on tires. Mine are 50 psi for Duro's. Your should be the same. The rims are rated for 50 psi max. Should be a max weights stamped on inside rim. any thing above that you will need to replace rims and tires. Run your duro's at max pressure cold. stamped on tires. Good luck with wheels.

pegmikef

My North Trail 26LRSS has a sticker above the weight sticker that specifies 65 PSI tire pressure for the tires (I was also told this during the PDI) so I've always assumed my rims are rated for at least 65 psi. I guess they just use what happens to be available at the time of manufacture.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Pegmikef, what is the max cold inflation rating molded into the sidewall of your tires?
That is the inflation I would use. If the tires are rated for 50 psi I would not over inflate them. If they are rated at 65 psi use that number.
Tires come to the factory from a supplier pre mounted on rims. The rims would be matched at or above your tire inflation rating.

Peace
Dave

pegmikef

Ok, thanks. I just checked and they are 65 PSI. It seems to me when I was reviewing specs before I bought this, that the NT TT with the king slide like mine had larger wheels than those without the king slide. Anyway it looks like everything matches.